Empire Polo Club offers Friday night “Polo Under The Lights” on select dates in February and March. Admission, tailgating and parking are free on Friday nights. Spectators are welcome to bring their own food and beverages to this event.
If you plan to tailgate, be sure to arrive early to get a good spot. Bleacher seating is also available. There is beverage service onsite during the Friday night games.
The entrance for Friday night games is on Ave. 50 between Monroe St. and Madison St.
2018 Friday Night “Polo Under the Lights” Game Schedule
- 5:30 PM Friday, March 9th
- 6:30 PM Friday, March 16th
- 6:30 PM Friday, March 30th
Admission and parking are free on Friday nights. There isn’t any VIP seating on Fridays, so all parking and tailgating are on a first come, first served basis.
- Outside food and beverages are allowed (bring a picnic and tailgate)
- Beverage service is available on the east side of the field
- Bring chairs and blankets
- Tailgating spots are available on a first come, first served basis
- Permanent restrooms are available at the field
- Dogs are welcome on a leash