School is OUT and Summer polo is IN! Empire Polo Club is pleased to be hosting its annual Summer Polo Day Camp for children. Beginners to advanced players are welcome to join Connie Atkinson and USPA Instructor, Jorge Estrada.
Wednesday evening @ 5:30 PM, June 20th thru Sunday, June 24th
Morning Lessons 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Afternoon Lessons 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
**Players are expected to attend both AM and PM lessons
- Care of polo horse and equipment
- Tacking & wrapping a polo horse
- Polo rules & game strategies
- Mallet work
- Team work and polo drills
- Daily scrimmage practice in the arena and on the grass fields
- Final tournament & trophy presentation
$500 / (includes horses & tack, water, snacks, shirts, trophies)
Space is limited. Please contact Connie Atkinson to reserve your junior player’s spot.