Well, just like the New England Patriots, we got so close only to have a last second setback. A new horse from the Empire West stabling area came up with a temperature over 103 today. It was immediately moved to the isolation stalls and will have samples taken first thing Monday morning. This will probably push our date for going back to stick and ball until Wednesday since the test results will not come back until late Tuesday afternoon. I will confer with the State Animal Health office on Monday morning.
Just a minor delay, we will get out of this soon.