As we round the corner and head for the home stretch leading to Opening Day, Empire Polo Club and Twin Palms Polo Club have a solid list of teams participating in the 8-10 Goal League.
When asked about the team line-up for the 8-10 goal league Graham Bray, Polo Manager of Twin Palms Polo Club, and Vicky Owens, Polo Manager of Empire Polo Club, both concurred that the league had firm commitments from 6 teams thus far with several other teams showing serious interest in joining the league.
The 4-Goal/5 chukker league is also looking well rounded. Vicky Owens said “We believe we will have 6 to 8 teams in this league.”
The first pre-season tournament kicks-off on Nov. 13th & 14th, 2010 with the Open House Tournament. This is a FREE tournament to welcome polo players and teams to the amazingly enhanced Empire Polo Club. There will be two levels of play: 1-Goal and 4-Goal. This tournament is expected to fill up quickly, so please contact Vicky Owens to enter a team or as an individual player. We can help put teams together as needed.
Vicky Owens, 760-342-7755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2011 Party Line-Up
Aside from the polo leagues, the party line-up is coming along nicely. We have 6 parties planned this season with the first one scheduled for Opening Weekend on Sat., January 8th. The party will be held near field 1 at the tropical paradise called Medjhool Lake. The venue is spectacular and it is guaranteed to be a night to remember.
There will be two fun parties every month throughout the season. Please save the dates for these events …
- Sat. Jan. 8th – Opening Weekend Party @ Medhjool Lake
- Sun. Jan 30th – Finals Party at the Date Shed 7 PM – 1AM
- February – Party at Twin Palms Polo Club (date TBD – Playing Members Only)
- Sun. Feb. 27th – Finals Party at the Date Shed 7 PM – 1AM
- Sat. March 19th – Empire Asado (BBQ)
- Sun. Mar 27th – Finals Party at the Date Shed 7 PM – 1AM
Become A Social Member at Empire Polo Club
If you would like to join in the fun by participating in Empire Polo Club’s Member social events and have access to the VIP areas during Sunday Polo, you can join the Empire Polo Club as a Social Member. The Social Membership rates start at $200 for individual season memberships.
Social Memberships include the following:
- VIP Admission to all games
- Invitations to attend all social events & parties
- Seating in the VIP field-side seating area on the west side of the field
- Access to reserved VIP tailgate spots by reservation
- Access to reserved VIP Pavilion seating/field-side tables by reservation
- 10% discount on food in the Tack Room Tavern
- 15% discount on ads in the printed season program
- VIP parking pass
- Empire Club Season Program and yearly schedule of events
For more information about social memberships contact Tony Schieffer at 760-393-7298 or email email@example.com.
Reserve a spot for your ad in Empire’s
Production of the 2011 Empire Polo Club Lifestyle Magazine is underway and we are now selling ads. The publication will be a full color, 60-page magazine that is distributed to all club members and spectators over a period of three months during our active polo season January – March, 2011. The Empire Polo Lifestyle Magazine will also be distributed in select hotels and through other local venues. If you would like to advertise your business or purchase a team ad for the season, please contact Tony Schieffer at 760-393-7298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for ad submission is Nov. 1st, 2010.
For more details about Empire Polo Club please visit our website at http://www.empirepolo.com.
We are also on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/empirepolo